Happy Holidays & updates for our dear duelists!
Merry Christmas everyone ! We hope you are all having a great holiday season and enjoying lots of tasty food!
We wanted to take this opportunity to announce that, thanks to all your valuable feedback, we have improved many of the site's features which we wanted to share here:
1. We have a new homepage! Go check it out, we have worked hard at it and we believe it looks much nicer than the previous one. With that in mind, any feedback is always appreciated, so feel free to comment. Please note, this design overhaul is mostly for the homepage, however, we are also designing the rest of the site to make it much prettier and user-friendly, so stay tuned.
2. Duel features: We have improved the notification system and made sure that your opponents get an extra notification once you have chosen them. Additionally, we have improved the visibility of online duels and the visibility when there are several opponents for the same duel. Currently, we’re implementing an Auto-Win feature that grants a win automatically after 30 minutes when one declared a victory but the opponent didn’t declare his result. And many many more features to come!
3. Tournament: We are committed to give you the tournaments that you are asking for! We are starting with at least one tournament per week on games in accordance to popular demand, and soon we will be able to create daily free roll and small buy-in bigger prized tournaments! What's more, we are developing our very own tournament module! Which will be very beneficial for our users and us in tournament creation in the long run.
4. Leaderboard: We have a brand new leaderboard on our homepage, which for the moment shows the top 10 players with the most duels. We will be running daily and weekly leaderboards, so stay tuned, but for now, if you have played a fair bit, your name should appear in our leaderboard!
5. We are also working hard at automation. We would like for you guys to simply play and our site will work out who won and who lost. Although this will take a few months, it is a high priority for us and it will make your experience at Woduels that much more comfortable.
That is all for now, we are very happy to have you all on board, this project would not be the same without you and we thank you for all the feedback and help.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays dear Duelists!
The WOD Team